You have no idea how excited I am to share ‘My Top 10 Gifts for Christmas’ list this year!
If you are looking for gift ideas for a friend, partner or family member, or like me, just enjoy treating yourself then I think there’s something for everyone here.
I’ve provided links so that you can just click and shop but this year you also get the chance to win almost all of the items on the list!
- Garmin VARIA RTL515 This had to go on the list. If you’ve read my recent review, you’ll know how much I love this bit of kit!
The VARIA is a tail-light AND rear-view radar which easily fits to your seat post and is then linked to any compatible Garmin device or your phone. It means you are visible from up to a mile away and alerted to traffic approaching.
Since using I’ve felt a lot safer on the road because I am more aware of what’s happening around me. What an amazing gift for someone you love.
I’ll be sharing details of how you can win one tomorrow (21st Nov) so keep an eye out!
2. Liv Race Day long sleeve jersey It wouldn’t be Christmas without some amazing new kit would it? I’m a massive fan of the race-day range which is high quality and reasonability priced and the new colourway is stunning.
My top pick is the long-sleeved race day jersey which is perfect for colder conditions and comes with high-visibility dark iridescent reflective accents so you can be seen.
I’ve also got my eye on the Energise off road jacket because maybe, just maybe, I might be doing a little more ‘off roading’, next year 😉
- Freetrain V1 Vest I don’t know about you, but I always run with my phone. The issue has always been where to put it!? I’ve ended up with mine in a sandwich bag down my bra, in my waistband and I also tried a bumbag but I hate things around my waist.
When I saw Freetrain advertised I had to try one out! It’s a super comfortable harness that really doesn’t budge. What I love is that you can still access and use your phone without taking it out of the pouch. Your phone sits in a clear wallet which unclips to allow you to see the screen and use it as normal if needed.
Such a brilliant gift idea or stocking filler.
- 76 projects TT Mount It took me a while to find the perfect computer mount for my time trial bike but the one from 76 Projects is just that.
Their strapline ‘STAY AERO. Move your Computer, Not Your Head’ is spot on. It’s no secret that this TT mount is the most advanced time trial and triathlon computer mount on the market plus its super easy to fit and adjust. An absolute must gift for anyone with a time trial bike.
Whilst you are on their website I’d also recommend their Piggy Saddle Case which straps directly onto a bike frame or saddle rail. It’s the perfect size (0.45L, Dimensions 115 x 75 x 60mm), looks and fits great.
5. Band of Climbers Hoodie Everyone needs a good hoodie. FACT. I love the Band of Climbers range and this one ticks all boxes. Great design, colour and fit. Also deserving a special mention are the fab crew socks which look great on and off the bike. They are so good my other half nicked mine!? Another great stocking filler or treat for yourself.
6. Ride Britain Book I stumbled across this on Instagram so ordered a copy and wow, am I inspired to get out and explore! Packed with forty inspirational cycling routes from Dartmoor to the Highlands it has beautiful illustrations, maps and also shows key climbs. Such a lovely gift for anyone who enjoys cycling.
If you would like a signed copy go to the authors website www.100climbs.com/shop
7. Sundried Seamless Leggings If you haven’t heard of this brand already then you must check out their range of ethical activewear for men and women. Some of their ranges are made from 100% recycled materials, helping to save the environment from plastic pollution.
I love their range of seamless leggings which are super comfortable and great for running or working out. The ones I’ve listed are women specific, but they also do a fab Men’s range and each delivery comes with a lovely cotton tote bag.
Use code DEBBIEBRADLEY to get 50% off everything in the sundried range! The best part, this code can be used all year round.
- INSPIRE.REPEAT Socks As you probably know I’m a massive fan of socks and I think you can really show off your personality with a great pair of cycling socks. I was gifted a few pairs of these and have been super impressed with the quality and fit, but what I love most is the motivational messages on them.
INSPIRE.REPEAT use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible. The green four-leaf clover found on their products is there as a symbol of luck to their community, and a reminder to us of our Green Promise.
- My Meglio Resistance Tubing set With gyms closed at the moment, I’ve been doing some strength work at home. Due to my shoulder injury my TRX has had to take a back seat so I was searching for some resistance bands to help with gentle rehab.
I came across this 11-piece tubing kit which includes, handles, door anchors, foot strap and a handy carry bag. Unbelievable value for money at only £19.99 – it also comes with handy exercise guide for a full body workout.
- Shokbox Premium Bike Box With 2020 not going exactly to plan I’m sure many of you are desperate to get away next year. I know it’s the first thing I plan to do once travel restrictions are lifted!
I was lucky enough to be gifted one of Shokbox’s special edition classic plus cases earlier this year (obviously, I picked pink) but I didn’t get the chance to use it when my trip to France was cancelled. As soon as I do, I promise I’ll do a full review.
Here’s a few of the reasons why I think Shokbox are the best bikes box around. But don’t take my word for it, check out this comparison chart ‘Are all bike boxes equal?’
All of their boxes are manufactured and engineered in the UK, have an integrated anti crush system, are super easy to move and pack, look great and offer additional GPS Tracking for your piece of mind.
If you aren’t looking for a bike box then I would definitely recommend a set of their padded wheel bags which I used transporting my wheels to races this year. They are so padded they protected the whole of my frame!
I can’t quite believe Mr Shokbox Martin has offered one lucky reader the chance to win a Premium Bike Box in a colour of their choice. This also includes wheel bags and triangle bag!
I’ll be sharing details of how you can win on 5th December so set a reminder now!
Have a great Black Friday week and Good Luck!
Duathlon Girl x