Back by popular demand I’ve compiled ‘My Top 10 Gifts for Christmas’ list so that you can just click and shop. (Ok technically there’s more than 10 because I’ve given you options, you’re welcome 😉 )
This year I’m also super excited to be able to offer you some incredible discount codes and the chance to win some of the items in this list!
- Sundried Padded Jacket If you haven’t heard of this brand already then you must check out their range of ethical activewear for men and women. A couple of their ranges are made from 100% recycled materials, helping to save the environment from plastic pollution.
My absolute favourite from their winter collection is the Women’s Padded Jacket or if you fancy something a little lighter then how about the Piz Fora Training Vest which comes in a striking royal blue? Perfect for winter training in the gym.
Use code DEBBIEBRADLEY to get 50% off everything in the sundried range! The best part, this code can be used all year round.
- DBA Sports Bra DBA stands for Dream. Believe. Achieve and I’m a big fan of their sports bras. They are bold, bright and motivational. The hardest part is choosing which logo which is why I’ve got so many!
If you are struggling to decide, how about designing your own personalised bra ?
Use code DBA19 for 50% off EVERYTHING.
- Stomp the Pedal Signature Trucker STP is such a vibrant brand, just like its founder Tarsh Wendt 😊. I wear my signature cap pretty much every day. It’s the perfect shape and fit and I love the simple design of this one but there are other options if you prefer something brighter. If you aren’t a cap person then the Signature ‘Stomp the Style’ Flowy Tank is a must.
They have a whopping 50% off everything until midnight Mon 2nd Dec
- CEP Winter Run Socks These are an absolute must in colder weather and with the CEP logo as a band at the top, look much more stylish that your average merino sock. I wear mine for running, cycling and to the gym. If you prefer a lighter sock then my favourite is the 80s range which looks just as good with your casual gear as it does training.
CEP have got up to 70% off a range of items in their Black Friday sales so don’t forget to check these out too!
- Liv Macha Pro Carbon Road Shoes These are 100% the best cycling shoes I’ve ever owned and it’s an unwritten rule that you must have new fresh white shoes for your first trip of the new year. If you aren’t off anywhere hot for a while then I’d recommend the Norsa long finger thermal winter gloves or for something lighter I love the colour splash on the Zoyra long finger gloves
Use code DEBBIE15 for 15% off gear if you can collect from Giant Leamington and Giant Newport Pagnell.
- Naut Cycling T-shirt Dress I am really lucky to have been gifted a couple of items from the Naut (naut-cycling.co.uk) casual range but I’ve managed to keep them under wraps until now.
I am super impressed by the fit and quality of the organic cotton and its pretty cool that their items are printed in the UK in a renewable energy powered factory.
For every order from their casual wear range they will plant a tree. Its ‘BUY ONE GET ONE TREE’ How cool is that? 😊 But be quick offer ends Tues 3rd Dec.
Use code NAUTBLACKFRIDAY for 15% off any kit including the new ranges launching this week until 15th Dec.
7. ICE ID Bracelet I’ve not taken mine off since I was taken into hospital in May. It gives me piece of mind that my family could be contacted if there were an accident or emergency. I went for the thin everyday version in white and having quite a small wrist, I opted for the kids size.
Use code DB15 for 15% off everything
8. My:Time:Art what better way to celebrate personal performances than with a beautiful piece of art? My:Time:Art can design you a personalised print based on any event, designed to the exact details of your specified event. Such a lovely gift for a loved one or why not treat yourself!
Use code DBDUATHLON10 for 10% off everything
9. Urban Backpack WEATHERGOODS SWEDEN are a small business based in Malmö, they create super stylish and smart bicycle bags and accessories. Although I’m not technically a city rider, I was gifted an URBAN BACKPACK pannier bag and use it as my rucksack for work. Its made from vegan leather and looks really stylish.
Sign up to their newsletter for 20% off all bags and free shipping within EU
10. New Bike Day or N+1 (sorry guys this one is ladies specific) The ultimate gift has to be a new bike right? Its hard to pick a favourite from the 2020 Liv Range so I thought I’d share a bit on a few of the ones that have caught my eye.
First up, my bike of choice for the last couple of seasons is the Langma Advanced Pro Disc 0 This is a bike is made for aggressive climbing, descending and accelerations and the new Gloss Chameleon Plum colour looks stunning. I wrote a review on last years model The Advanced Pro 0 Disc 2019 so have a read of that if you’d like to know more.
I often get asked the difference between the Langma and Avail models and its simply that the geometry on the Langma is more aggressive. That doesn’t mean its not comfortable though, I used it for long hours in the saddle during my Stand up to Cancer Challenge and was perfectly comfortable.
Brand new for 2019 was the EnviLiv, an aerodynamic road bike build for speed. This year sees another stunning range of colourways and spec to suit everyone. The EnviLiv Advanced Pro 1 Disc comes with Simano Ultegra Di2 and a built in Giant Power Pro power which is a must for competitive racing and training.
Pop into your local Giant/Liv store to see the full range and chat more about the right bike for you.
Next up, I’ll be giving you the chance to win some of the items on this list so stay tuned and make sure you give all of these fab brands a follow.
Oh and just in case you are wondering what’s on my Christmas (and Birthday) list this year…. A new bike of course, watch this space… cant wait to share it with you 😊
Have a great Black Friday week and let me know what you buy!
Duathlon Girl x