Duathlon girl has been pretty busy over the past few weeks, why I hear you ask? Oh you know, doing a little market research on the gift buying front. Of course in a bid to take the stress out of your Christmas Shopping, because yep I’m all heart 🙂
Maybe its a little soon to hear Christmas songs on the radio but it’s definitely not too early to treat yourself or your significant other and get some Christmas gifts ticked off the list.
The best part, I reckon 80% on the list is unisex so do what I do and buy the other half something that you can use and appreciate too. WIN/WIN 😉
But be quick some offers end at midnight tonight!!!
- Camden watch company First on my list (because I’ve had my eye on it for a while) is the cycling inspired CAMDEN x KPP Cycling Edition watch which has been designed in collaboration with uber cool cyclist and designer Kitty Pemberton-Platt. From the subtle spoke design in the centre of the dial, to the jersey-style embossed letters on the strap and the gear-shaped crown, this is a watch full of details inspired by the sport of cycling and vintage bicycles.
*** Note to Alex: Its on Pre order at the moment for delivery Mid December***
2. Veloskin ‘skincare for cyclists by cyclists’ The whole range smells divine and performs brilliantly but most importantly all of their products are free of parabens, SLS’s, MCI’s and Methylisothiazolinone . The Veloskin philosophy.. ‘If you’re out in nature, utilise nature’.
So hard to pick a favorite, like picking a favorite family member! So how about opting for the sportive bundle instead.
3. CEP Nighttech socks – as you know I’m a big fan of the CEP compression socks but the nightech ones are so much more than standard compression socks. They look and perform amazingly well but you can also stay safe in the dark thanks to colored REFLECTOR DOTS. Perfect for winter! Ok so of course I’m going to recommend pink but they also come in blue and green too.
Use code bradley15 for 15% off the entire CEP range!
4. Zoyra Wind jacket – the new Liv range has some stunning colours and new designs so I couldn’t pick just one! In the Beliv range I love the purple and white long sleeve jersey and how about the Paradisa Wind Vest to brighten up any ride! For low light winter riding I don’t think you can go far wrong with the Zoyra wind jacket. I absolutely love the subtle splash of colour on this and even better, it’s reflective!
If you’re local to Leamington Spa, I’ll be running a LIV presents: Getting ready for winter event on 14th Dec and it would be great if you could join us!
5. Lara Quin candles – Ok so this might not be directly sport related but I do love a nice soak in the bath and some chill out time post long run or ride and candles are a must. I was introduced to the brand by someone at work who was beaming with pride telling me that her daughter’s candles are now stocked in John Lewis. But it’s not just the luxury candles, it’s the story behind the brand that got me hooked… you have to read about a simple act of kindness. It certainly made my day.
Use Code THANKYOULARAQUIN for 10% off you first order
6. Washbag/ Make up bag by Yellowstone boutique – this cycling inspired beauty is designed in house in the Yellowstone Studio in Staffordshire and then printed in the neighbouring county Derbyshire.
I love the simplicity of the design and although meant to be men’s wash bag, I use mine as a makeup bag.
7. FINGERSCROSSED socks These guys tick all the right boxes in terms of design. Everything about the range oozes style with detail such as the FINGERSCROSSED rivet which is pressed by hand on every left sock. I love monochrome so it was only right that I treated myself to four pairs!? Its a tough one but I think the Ringlet #02_09 is my personal favorite.
I cant mention FINGERS CROSSED without mentioning their new pouches. They look the biz and are perfect for your back pocket. Pure class! Having just bought the small version, I’m definitely getting the big one too!
If you like quality and want to combine high performance standards with modern and daring design then this brand is for you. Be quick, there is 30% off lines right now!
*All items are available through their own website but also in the UK from Caf Cycling Apparel. Caf offer a range of high end and custom cycling apparel with cheap and fast delivery! These guys are all about looking good, feeling good and riding well. They are offering 20% off using the code duathlongirl20 so click the link to get shopping now!
8. Big bobble hats If I like something I tend to buy it in lots of different colors. Doesn’t everyone do that? Well yep you’ve guessed it… I like these, so I’ve got three. They are the best quality bobble hats I’ve come across and absolutely perfect for throwing on after a sweaty, muddy run, ride or race.
Use code BOBBLETASTIC10 and get 10% of everything! It would be rude not to!
9. The Butterfly within – There are a few inspirational sporting books out there at the moment but I just had to mention this one. I’ve never met such an inspirational lady as Rachel and I think its reading stories like hers that make you appreciate just how lucky you are.
Rachel’s personal message to me ‘To Lillie and Debbie, Always look after your health and each other’.
10. Liv Langma Advanced Pro Bike – Well it wouldn’t be a Christmas list without a new bike would it? So last but definitely not least on my top 10 is the dreamy Langma. New for this year, the Langma is a feather light racing bike, exactly what I need for training camp in April.
Super duper excited to let you know that this beauty will be joining my ever growing Liv Fam in the New Year and yep I’ll be selfie’ing the life out of it!
Here’s why the team at Liv Cycling love the LANGMA
Langma is handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, and is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
Pop into your local Giant/Liv store to see the full range and make your significant other very happy this Christmas!
So that’s it from me for now. I hope you’ve found a few gift ideas, even if just for yourself 🙂
Have a great Cyber Monday and let me know what you buy!
Duathlon Girl x