Christmas….That time of year when men all over the country leave present shopping until Christmas Eve then realise everything is sold out!
Guys, I thought you might appreciate a nudge in the right direction so I’ve pulled together my top 10 of what to get the sporty lady in your life, leaving you to spend Christmas Eve on your bike…. WIN/WIN
1) Safety first so how about a set of seesense_cc lights. Not only compact, stylish and uber bright but these lights adjust to their surroundings so minimum faff for her. Amazing!
2) Brighten up any ride with reflective ribbing and colours that’s pop. This is Cambridge (TIC) over socks are a must!
3) For the gym, running (or just for looking hot around the house) and with the cutest packaging – stance socks tick all the right boxes.
4) Guys it is possible to buy stylish, cute and kick ass undies without going anywhere near an Ann Summers shop… get her a motivational sports bra from DBA Sports. For extra brownie points go for the personalised ones
5) Make all her friends jealous and ensure she stands out from the crowd with one of TIC jerseys. When performance and style matters.
6) Treat her to something you can both enjoy. Check out the fab work of Cambridgeshire based Cyclist, Artist, & Illustrator Jason Marson on Instagram @velobiciart Postcards, greetings cards, giclée prints for sale. Email: email@example.com
7) For looking uber stylish at the gym and out running how about a pair of We are Threo London field leggings. Designed by female triathletes for female triathletes.
8) More useful than a pair of slippers and simply the snuggliest pair I’ve ever worn, how about the Liv Cycling Norsa gloves. Because warm hands are a must!
9) Its all in the details… compliment her TIC jersey with a some TIC socks. Just as stylish off the bike as on. But be warned one pair is never enough!
10) And the ultimate gift has to be N+1 …. On the top of this years Christmas list for me is the stunning Envie Advanced Pro from LIV. Reckon I’ve been a good enough girl this year but best let santa decide… 😉
So what are you waiting for…. Get online and get Christmas shopping now! Oh and feel free to tag me in your instagram photos @runbikerun.repeat
Happy Online shopping & Happy Riding!